Δευτέρα, 13 Μαΐου 2019


ΟΙ ΣΥΝΕΧΙΣΤΕΣ ΤΟΥ ΟΝΟΜΑΤΟΣ ΚΑΙ ΤΗΣ ΠΑΡΑΔΟΣΗΣ  ΤΟΥ 

ΟΙΚΟΥ ΚΟΣΜΗΜΑΤΩΝ ΄΄ΘΕΟΛΟΓΟΣ ΄΄,ΧΡΗΣΤΟΣ, ΦΡΑΓΚΙΣΚΟΣ 

ΚΑΙ ΓΙΑΝΝΗΣ ! 



Η ΙΣΤΟΡΙΑ ΠΙΣΩ ΑΠΟ ΤΗΝ ΚΛΗΡΟΝΟΜΙΑ ΕΝΑ ΟΝΟΜΑ ΜΙΑ ΙΣΤΟΡΙΑ

1930 Το πρώτο κοσμηματοπωλείο ΘΕΟΛΟΓΟΣ ανοίγει στην περιοχή του Πειραιά και λίγο αργότερα στην οδό Πανεπιστημίου στο κέντρο της Αθήνας.
Μέσα στα 2 καταστήματα γεννήθηκε, μεγάλωσε, έπαιξε, έμαθε και αγάπησε την τέχνη της κοσμηματοποιίας ο Κωνσταντίνος Θεολόγος.
1980 Ο Κωνσταντίνος Θεολόγος είναι πιά ώριμος να αναλάβει την επιχείρηση, έτσι ανανεώνει μεγάλώνει και εκσυγχρονίζει τα καταστήματα.
Ο Κωνσταντίνος Θεολόγος σκληρά εργαζόμενος θέλησε να πετύχει να κάνει το οικογενειακό του όραμα συνώνυμο της υψηλής αισθητικής και ποιότητας τόσο στην κοσμηματοποιία όσο και στην ωρολογοποιία....
Σήμερα συνεχίζει με τον ίδιο ζήλο, συνέπεια και τον ίδιο ενθουσιασμό να υπηρετεί το αντικείμενο που αγάπησε....

THE STORY BEHIND THE LEGACY


1930 The first Theologos jewelery shop opens at the heart of the shipping world, in Piraeus. Within a few years the next shop opens at Panepistimiou street in downtown Athens...
Constantinos Theologos was born within the walls of these two stories. When he grew, played, learned and fell in love with the art of handmade jewelry.
1980 Constantinos Theologos was mature enought to undertake the business. So he renews, grows and modernizes the shops.
Being a hard working and a visionary Constantinos Theologos saught and succeded in making his family name synonymous with exquisite aesthetics and superior quality both in the jewelry and watch sectors making proud not only the person that guided and entrusted him but also his own loving family.
Today, Constantinos Theologos keeps on serving his beloved art with the same ardency, the same faithfulness and the same enthusiasm as  in the early years......